Crestcom Management Training
About This Franchise Opportunity
A Growth Opportunity
Become the CEO of Your Own
Management Training Company
Crestcom, a world leader in providing cutting-edge training solutions, is seeking Franchisees worldwide. Crestcom, has been recognized as the top-rated management training organization by numerous publications...numerous times.
What Crestcom Franchisees Do
For nearly two decades, Crestcom Franchisees have marketed and delivered training in the areas of sales, recruiting, customer service and particularly management skills development. Franchisees are supported in this training by video-based instruction from Crestcom's Video Faculty, which includes some of the finest management and sales authorities of our time, including: Lisa Ford, Amanda Gore, Dr. Jim Hennig, John Hersey, Tom Hopkins, Bob Johnson, Harvey Mackay, Dr. Terry Paulson, Bob Pike, Nido Qubein, Marcia Steele, John Tickell, M.D., George Walther and Zig Ziglar. Crestcom upgrades and develops new training courses on a regular basis.
Each month, thousands of executives and managers, from more than 50 countries, participate in Crestcom's Bullet Proof Manager training. Crestcom training works with all sizes of organizations, from small, local companies to multi-national giants. Crestcom materials are available in numerous language versions.
Crestcom Franchisees come from varied backgrounds, from top sales professionals, to entrepreneurs and corporate executives.
Owning a Crestcom Franchise gives you the chance to run your own business, offer world-class training and be a part of a highly-respected, international organization.
The age of those who have started a Crestcom business has ranged from the mid-twenties to the early sixties. Successful Crestcom Franchisees generally possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to develop relationships and trust
have included a former CEO of World Book Encyclopedia, a Managing Director for Tupperware Spain and the Owner and CEO of a major airline. Other backgrounds include marketing managers, engineers, customer service specialist accountants, attorneys, teachers, sales managers and salespeople.
Operating a Crestcom business gave them an opportunity to work form their homes, have low overhead and few, if any, employees.
- Consistently a top-rated Management Training Franchise by leading publications.
- Owning a Crestcom Franchise can give you the opportunity to run your own business...the opportunity to go as high and as far as your goals and abilities will take you.
- Crestcom licensees have the opportunity to offer world-class training as part of a highly respected and rapidly growing worldwide network.
- Crestcom "reinvents" its flagship BULLET PROOF MANAGER course regularly, which means you have new materials to train and retain existing clients.
What's so special about Crestcom training?
Crestcom training is used by thousands of companies worldwide including IBM, Cisco Systems, Toyota, Ericcson SA, Coca-Cola, Kuwait Petroleum Corp., FedEx, Sony, Cemex, SAS, and Nike.
Crestcom...Trainers to the World
"Having owned a company which employed 100 people, I was looking for a business with low overhead and few employees. With Crestcom, I can operate the business out of my home, either by myself or with a few associates. I have been able to accomplish all my business objectives while spending three months a year skiing in Colorado."
Annapolis Graduate, Naval Officer
Crestcom Franchise Awards
Top-Rated Management Training Franchise
- Success Magazine - Franchise Gold 100 (Top 100 Franchises) - Crestcom International #1 Management Training Franchise
- Entrepreneur Magazine - Franchise 500 Issue - Crestcom International #1 Management Training Franchise
- Entrepreneur International - America's Top 200 Global Franchises
- Income Opportunities Magazine - Crestcom International #1 Management Training Franchise
- Entrerpreneur International - America's Top 57 Global Business Service Franchises
- Crestcom International #1 Management Training Franchise
An Executive-Level Business Opportunity in More than 50 Countries!
We respect your privacy