FAQs for Seller
BuzBuySale Customer Service. We are here to help you.
In order to sell your business on BuyTradeBiz you need to create either a Standard or Featured Ad/Listing.
The cost of advertising/listing your business for sale will vary according to the level of exposure you choose; Standard or Featured Listing.
BuyTradeBiz recognizes that selling a business is a sensitive process and we respect the privacy of sellers. As a seller, you do not have to reveal specific details about your business for sale – such as the name of the business or its exact location. Also, you don’t need to reveal any contact details such as your email address, telephone number or name. All messages from Buyers are delivered to you through the BuyTradeBiz for sale email system. This means that your anonymity can be protected at all times.
Buyers need only click on the 'Contact Seller' button contained on the Business Listing. All messages from buyers are delivered to you through the BuyTradeBiz email system. You are able to screen all messages before replying.
At any time during your listing advertising period you can sign in and monitor all enquiries made on your listing. In addition, once you’ve signed in to your account you can also update your details, amend and/or upgrade your listing.
Recent FAQ s
- Registering with BuyTradeBiz
- Changing or updating your account details
- Do I have to pay to access a listing?
- Upgrade from Standard to Premium Buyer Membership
- Using the site to find a business for sale
- How do I sell my business?
- What are the costs of listing my business?
- Remaining anonymous while selling your business.
- How do Buyers contact me?
- Monitoring / Improving my Listing